photo botslide.jpg

Zoeva Bamboo Make-up Brushes Review

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Hi there!

I recently bought some new make-up brushes since I desperately needed some! After searching the web for a while, I found Zoeva. My friend Eva recommended these to me and I checked out their website. At first I was just planning to buy a foundation brush, but then I was looking at sets and it's way cheaper than buying just one brush. 

Zoeva is a German brand founded by Zoe Boikou. They started with brushes but when the company grew, their collection grew with them. Now they also sell eye, lips and face make-up. I have not tried any of their make-up yet but I bought the  Bamboo Pinsel Set. They sell it for 30 euros, which is reasonable price for 12 brushes. I bought them online and a few days later, they arrived on my doorstep.  The brushes come in a roll-up travel bag so it is small enough to take with you anywhere you go.



This set includes:
a buffer to apply and blend foundation
a powder brush to apply pressed and loose powder
a foundation brush to apply liquid foundation
a fan to sweep away fall-out, but I also use it to highlight my cheekbones because it has a very light touch
a blush brush: an angled brush to apply blush or you can also use this for contouring
a lip brush: a small and fine brush to apply lip products
an eye blender to blend out eyeshadow
a crease brush to apply eyeshadow in the crease of your eyelids
2 shader brushes (a big one and a smaller one) to apply eyeshadow all over your lids
a liner to apply eyeliner
a concealer brush to apply concealer under the eyes or to cover up redness and blemishes

The handles are made of bamboo and the bristles are synthetic taklon bristles. The brushes are very soft and it's very easy to use. I use them almost every day. I especially like the buffer brush because it blends my foundation perfectly and leaves me with a natural look. Another favourite is the blush/contouring brush. It's the perfect size for my face since it's not too big or too small. 

Over all, I like this set a lot and I'm glad I purchased it. Do you have this set at home? Or do you have any other products from Zoeva? Let us know in the comments! 

Xoxo Molly


Rolled up travel case

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme