photo botslide.jpg

My Winter Essentials

Saturday 24 January 2015

When I woke up today, everything outside was covered up with snow. Such a nice view!!
It motivated me to write a post about my winter essentials. So here we go ... :-)

Victoria's Secret - "Sheer Love" Hydrating Body Lotion

I use body lotion all year round, but during winter it's one of my BIGGEST essentials. Because my skin gets dry easily during winter, I have to use it a lot more! And I looove the smell of this one. This white cotton scent is my favourite winter frangrance. 

KIKO - Night Balm

Chapped lips do not only look unappealing, they can also be painful! This nourishing lip balm prevents my lips from this. It's supposed to apply this before going to bed, but I'm getting addicted to it! And because it's such a rich cream, I like to use it as well in the day time (I know you're not supposed to do it - but it's cold girls!)

Garnier - Miracle Skin Cream Eyes

I feel like my under eye circles look darker during this season of the year. This eyecream immediately blurs imperfections. On top, it has anti-ageing benefits in the long term too! Exactly what I need. :-)

Nivea - Soft

I've been using this hydrating cream since for ever. Nivea really has the best quality-performance ratio. I've tried more expensive - less expensive products, but in the end; no other product has given me better results.

What products are your essentials during winter? Please let us know!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme